The personal information we collect
Mindexel undertakes to collect your personal information only where it is necessary for the purposes of marketing our products and, where requested, for distributing newsletters, licensing our products, updating our products, and responding to sales and technical queries.
In most circumstances this information will be limited to your contact details, including but not limited to your name, address, e-mail address, company, company ABN, company address, your job title and phone numbers. Where orders are made online using credit card details, all information is securely transmitted in an encrypted format to Mindexel.
When do we collect personal information
Mindexel collects personal information when you complete one of the following actions:
- Order products from Mindexel;
- Lodge a technical support query regarding Mindexel products of services;
- Participate in Mindexel promotional activities or surveys;
- Where you forward information to us in an email or as a hard copy document; and
- Other circumstances where collecting personal information is reasonable and permitted by the law.
- Third party vendors, including Google, show your ads on sites on the internet.
How we manage personal information
Mindexel undertakes to take all commercially reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information collected by us is accurate, up-to-date, complete and stored securely.
When your personal information is no longer required for the purposes for which Mindexel uses personal information, all commercially reasonable steps will be undertaken to securely destroy that information.
How will your personal information be used
Mindexel may use your personal information for any of the following purposes:
- Marketing Mindexel products;
- Fulfilling orders for Mindexel products;
- Updating Mindexel products;
- Responding to enquiries about Mindexel products; and
- Fulfiling all legal requirements of Mindexel with respect to your personal information.
Mindexel considers personal information we collect about you to be confidential and will not disclose such information to third parties except in the following circumstances:
- Where you have consented to your personal information being provided to a third party;
- Where Mindexel is required by law to disclose your information; and
- Where Mindexel discloses personal information to the related entities of Mindexel.
- Gaining access to your personal information held by Mindexel
Except in circumstances where access to your personal information may be denied by law, your personal information will be provided to you upon request sent to Mindexel.
Correcting your personal information held by Mindexel
Mindexel appreciates you informing us if you have reason to believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or not updated.
Privacy office contact details
Should you have any queries in relation to the above or require further information regarding Mindexel’s collection, use and storage of your personal information please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org